Monday 8 October 2012

Celebrating my beloved son

Twenty-four candles!

Happy occasion for me with friends and loved ones. On Friday night we celebrated my son Jonatan's 24th birthday.


Here Jonatan (to the right) together with
Sebastian and Lena
 
 
 
Happy mother together here with my two Fredriks
 
Happy friends. Here Louise with Sten and Max
Lovely Hanna, currently on maternity leave,
 and Ingemar

One of the younger guests, wrapped up in a
gorgeous warm blanket I bought at...
Singita Lebombo Lodge
So we talked about one of my favourite lodges - Singita Lebombo.

Dinner was delicious and the conversation lots of fun.

Peking Duck for dinner

 
Notice the beautiful rose petals on the table..."recycling" the lovely roses I was given last week.  (A good decoration tip.)
 
Finally we watched Jonatan blow out all 24 candles in one go, and make his wish. We don't know what that was of course...but I hope it brings him endless happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment