Monday 19 July 2010

We are tied to the ocean

My son Jonatan bought me a beautiful book for my birthday. The book is called Ocean by Philip Plisson.

"I really don't know why it is that most of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it is because, in addition to the fact that the sea changes, the light changes and ships change, it is because we all come from the sea. And it's an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins, blood, sweat and tears the same salt that exist in the ocean."

"We are tied to the ocean. When we go back to the sea, wheather it is to sail or to watch it, we are going back to whence we came"




Jonatan found the book in the Select Collection Lifestyle Boutique. The book has nearly two hundred new and unpublished images of oceans in more than fifty countries.




The Spirit of the Ocean



The Ocean Shapes the Land



The Ocean; A cradle of Life

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment