Wednesday 15 September 2010

Select your Food

When flying from London to Malaga this summer, I was lucky to share a plate of seafood with a lovely English lady.

She had ordered a special meal (seafood) and I had not! It was an afternoon flight, so BA was serving Afternoon Tea with traditional scones etc. I don't really eat bread and jams so I was very jeallous watching the big seafood plate arriving to the lady next to me.

She was so sweet (and not very hungry) and she told the stewardess to share the plate with me.




When travelling next time with Select Collection, please ask our professional staff to order you special meal, if you have the desire. Our team is knowledgeable and to your service and will tell you what special food is offered by the different airlines.

Did you know that the list of special meal looks like this...











-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment