Thursday 11 November 2010

Baby Shower and Rush

This week has been extremely busy, both at Select Collection Travel and Select Collection Spa. We have lots of last minute requests for Christmas and the peak. I wish our valued clients will do early bookings next year so we can supply them with lower airfares.
All the lower booking classes for both business and economy class are for Early Birds!

I have some nice memories from last Sunday, when I was invited to my friend Mia’s baby shower. (She will have the baby in a few weeks time:))

We were 25 girls chatting, laughing and enjoying the evening. It was almost as we were in an episode of Sex and the city!




Mia and me





We were invited for Afternoon Tea and were served scones, cakes and these delicious organic rose pedals which you dip in the choclate.




The Producer: Mia's husband John Nevado



No comments:

Post a Comment