Saturday 5 March 2011

Great Team

Monday I was in Oslo to celebrate the 10 years anniversary with my Norwegian Team. What a great team! We were joking about the recession that Norway didn't seem to have!! Yes, the recession has been slightly milder in Norway but I also know after running Select Collection for almost 20 years that there are no short cuts in our business. It's all about building trust and delivering! Well done! I'm so happy to finally have a great team in all countries.




The celebration dinner was taking place at the very popular Asian restaurant calked Dinner.




We had a private corner and we were indeed enjoying the good food. We were also celebrating Erland, the good looking Viking sitting next to me - Erland has been with the company for 10 years! The first one to join and we were toasting for his great contribution and loyalty.




Everyone wanted the Crispy Duck as a starter, 10 points ! And I had a lovely soft shell crab as a main course which you can admire in the pic.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment