Monday 23 May 2011

My Favorite Villa

I have visited 20 villas while staying at the island of Mustique. I really enjoy looking at the different villas as most of them have been created by famous architects and designers. I have also gained a huge knowledge about which villas are suitable for our valued clients.



This villa is just truly wonderful with great interior and atmosphere and is one of my favorites.




It has six beautiful bedrooms, all with private big bathrooms and separate entrances.





The living areas are very spacious and have great ambience.






All villas have a minimum of four staff; butler, chef, housekeeper and gardener.
Kerson has been working as the head of this villa for years and is very dedicated.




The view from the villas are stunning.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment