Sunday 11 September 2011

The Day that changed the World

Today I'm watching the world Trade Center Memorial. The day 10 years ago that changed the world. I think we all reflect back to that day remembering how we reacted and what we did.

For the travel industry it was a big disaster as all customers became so afraid of flying. Our business came to a complete stop for 3 months.

I remember being very worried what would now happen to the world and of course worried of my company and all my 30 hard working staff - but we were a strong company and together we fought the difficulties which made us survive and made us even stronger.





Ground Zero - once a black hole of despair -will now become known as the National September 11 Memorial

A site which millions once associated with death, devastion and abject terror but has now transformed into a place of peace, tranquillity and sadness




Memorial pool for all the innocent victims, having all their names written on the monument.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment