Sunday 1 January 2012

Unexpected New Year

I was planning to celebrate new year with family and friends back in Sweden but I was stuck in Bangkok! My flight from Koh Samui was badly delayed so I missed my connection to Stockholm.

I always believe things happen for a reason so here I am spending a lovely new year with my best friends from Finland.

They happened to be at the Oriental hotel in Bangkok! And of course I remembered as Select had secured a VIP treatment and a table for them at the Riverside Terrace for the festivities.



The Oriental hotel all prepared and ready for the celebrations


Here we are enjoying, Marjukka, Kim and me.


The buffet was huge, all set around the pool


And the desserts in the garden


Dancing all night with James Bond...


Huge fireworks to welcome the new year


I wish you all a Happy New Year


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment