Wednesday 18 April 2012

Stress Dissolution with Rajesh Ramani

At Select Collection Spa we occasionally invite guest therapists from our favourite resorts. When I went to Kamalaya Wellness Resort & Spa, I was really inspired by one of the therapists there - Rajesh Ramani who is a lifestyle trainer, meditation expert and spiritual teacher. I felt I wanted to share this experience with my valued clients, so I invited Rajesh to come and speak at our spa. He held a lecture focusing on Stress Dissolution.


Inspiring Rajesh Ramani in our lifestyle boutique




Presenting Rajesh Ramani and the programme for the evening



The limited number of guests filled the whole office space



Rajesh inspiring us to focus on the stress factors and achieve life balance



Interested guests with a light snack of springrolls waiting for the talk to start









No comments:

Post a Comment