Sunday 27 May 2012

Nights in Monaco

Last week I attended a glamorous Charity Gala Evening in Monaco,'Nights in Monaco' benefiting The Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation & The William J. Clinton Foundation. The Grand Gala was held at the Hotel de Paris





The evening started with coctails
Here posing with Bill Clinton and my new friends. From left; Praful Patel, Rene and Albert Bertini, Bill Clinton, Ciro Orsini, me, Sagine Archer-Hammond and Christine Bertini


 



Here I'm taking a picture with more friends posing with Prince Albert.

 


My new friend Ployjutha from Thailand studying law at Harvard University



 


Seated with Praful Patel, next to the royal table. Praful is a lawyer and a great person working with Mr Albert Bertini in Sydney.

 



The star and the conferencier of the night; Billy Zane


 


Prince Albert giving his speech


 



Bill Clinton giving his speech
Amazing lady Krystle Hill is showing her profile, in our table




Select Collection donated one week at Soneva Fushi, Maldives

 



This necklace that Sagine is presenting was auctioned for 100.000 euro, all due to her charm and gorgeous smile

 



My new lovely friends Sagine and Bill Hammond.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete