Sunday 10 June 2012

Mandarin Oriental

We have a very close partnership with the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. This means not only excellent contracts and special deals for our valued clients, but also meeting face to face ad often ad possible with their management.




Fredrik and I having lunch last week with Helena Suarez, the Director of Sales for our Nordic and UK market. A great relationship!




Brings back memories when my son Jonatan and I had a beautiful week in Barcelona, staying at the Mandarin Oriental




Fantastic location!



With the full city view from the Roof Top Terrace

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Let me be a free man – free to travel, free to stop, free to work.
    Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Flights to Kathmandu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog on mandarin is nice . Thanks for sharing your idea. . I like Mandarin food , culture etc and i have tried many mandarin recipes which i got from YouTube , recipe books and many other website at home .This is really delicious.

    ReplyDelete