Monday 16 July 2012

Visiting Cote d'Azur and Provence

I just spend a lovely weekend with my dear friend Franck, in the small village of Cabasson on the beautiful coast of Southern France.






Cabasson is an area of beautiful beaches and vineyards. I will shortly tell you more about the surroundings.





Invited for a beautiful lunch at the summerhouse of Franck's parents. Very genuine and lovely people.





This is the cake of St Tropez





And this is Rustic, the most sympatic Labrador I met









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I only travel to good material, a good director and a good company. I won’t work in another country for a year any longer, because I have a lovely wife and I adore her and I can’t bear to be away from her.
    Flights to Addis Ababa
    Cheap Flights to Addis Ababa

    ReplyDelete