Thursday 28 January 2010

Select Developments

When you have so much going on, it seems only natural to take a break and recharge the battery.  I am now planning very soon to make an exciting trip to see the new Destination SPA.

The last few months have seen many positive changes and development at Select and we are almost close to completion.  My son Jonatan has helped with some aspects of these developments and i am starting to realise how much he has grown into a man.

I am looking forward to the opening of the boutique shop in our Helsinki office and exciting changes to the Stockholm office.  All this will coincide with the launch of our much anticipated 2010/2011 brochure in mid March.

More about the changes in Stockholm office will be announced nearer the time.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Friend,
    I am so excited about all positive changes that lies ahead, and want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me,be a part of it =)

    All my Love!
    /H

    ReplyDelete