Wednesday 25 August 2010

Full Moon and Fireworks!

I was invited by the Carlton Hotel for the Traditional Firework Festival in Cannes. The exclusive dinner was at the Beachclub of the hotel.


One stunning view from the pier, where the dinner was served, was the Carlton hotel and the other view was the sea, the full moon and the fireworks.



My friend Hillevi together with the handsome and entertaining Mark Vella, the Sales Manager of Carlton Hotel. Our Select Collection staff has a great relationship with him and his Team. Always ask us for best offer.


The breath taking fireworks were co-ordinated with great music.


I had a feeling I was Princess Leya in Star Wars.



The evening continued with great stories by Francois Chopinet, the General Manager of the Hotel Carlton, who is not just a lovely person but very generous. Thank you for a great party !

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment