Thursday 28 April 2011

First Morning

First morning waking up in the Caribbean.
I'm on a mission; Island hopping for six weeks; seven islands and visiting 22 hotels. This is something I wanted to do for a long time and now I'm here. My intention is to find some lovely 'gems' and I'm sure so will happen.

I will not tell you about the hotels yet as it will take some time to sign exclusive contracts, all for the benefit for our valued clients. But you will certainly get some ideas what the Caribbean has to offer.



First morning having breakfast at the island of Antigua. The blue water and the seabreeze - what a lovely start of the day.



The small bird is sharing the afternoon snack with me on my terrace




Personal note from my room attendant - it's all about details and caring. Isn't it..

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment