Sunday 16 October 2011

All with love

1988 a little star was born. Did you know that we all come from the stars. I tell you another time... This year my son Jonatan was born and his first long haul trip was to Barbados. (Still one of my favorite islands)



Here we are 1988 mother & son


And here we are again 23 years later! I deceided to put a lot of energy and love into his birthday present and here we are looking at a scrapbook, a book about his 23 years. ...all with love


                               One of the pages...where his wonderful grandfather was present.



                                                          It was also party time! 2 cakes!


                                                            Cheese cake and chocolate



                                                        Friends celebrating and enjoying

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: