Friday 7 October 2011

Quality Time

I have recently visited SHA Wellness Resort close to Alicante in Spain, the best of its kind in Europe. SHA offers many different health programmes, such as weight loss, detox or anti-stress programmes. You can also go there to relax, take some yoga classes, eat healthy food and stay in beautiful accomodation by the sea. And if you want you can take private dance lessons! That is what I did and learned salsa, bachata, cha cha and merengue. Best of all; I met some very lovely people at SHA, who become dear friends to me.



The architecture is stunning


Sun beds with a view




The cooking philosophy at SHA is to serve healthy macrobiotic food which is both good to eat, and good for your body.

My favourite starter: Miso and lotus gazpacho, sautéed sturgeon, Iris moss with seaweed tempura, blended arrow-root



And my favourite fish: Tuna tataki with mushrooms risotto and mirin reduction



Charming old town Altea, just 10 min by taxi from SHA.


Select Collection has great deals at SHA. Call our experienced sales staff for more info


No comments:

Post a Comment