Tuesday 7 May 2013

Our coming Collection

Yes it is time again. Planning our next Select Collection 2014-2016, to be launched in March next year.

We have now finalized a  wonderful venue for the launch in Finland, Fiskartorpet.  It's a legendary place, old and very charming, beautifully located by the water. I love the idea as Fiskartorpet was the ultimate place for celebrations during my childhood in Helsinki.

Above: I was at Fiskartorpet on the First of May this year
for a traditional celebration

Apart from Finland, there will also be grand launches of the new Select Collection in Norway and Sweden.

We are working hard to compete with our gorgeous existing brochure Select Collection 2012-2014:

Our luscious signature brochure -
our current Collection

For a quick electronic peep inside our existing brochure, click here.

Meanwhile its back to work for me, choosing my next Collection of top hotels and resorts worldwide...

No comments:

Post a Comment