Sunday 28 July 2013

My best present

More memories of my Forever Fortieth birthday. My best present was my lovely man, my soul mate. Life has its twists and turns, and suddenly there he was like a bolt from the blue heavens, just before my birthday trip to The Margi on the Athens Riviera.

What better present than this...
Together with 36 friends and family, we enjoyed a great birthday dinner party at restaurant Ithaki - a real charmer only 5 minutes walk from The Margi. Stunning views of the sea, a romantic Grecian atmosphere, and great food added to the joy of the festivities. We at Select Collection would love to organize your birthday and other events in combination with The Margi and Ithaki...

Here are some snapshots of my lovely happy guests on the magical terraces of Ithaki:















And finally my son Jonatan with Fredrik, Louise and Max (to the left) and Sebastian (far right).



No comments:

Post a Comment