Wednesday 6 October 2010

A Happy End

I woke up this morning at 6 am by the police calling me. They told me they were missing a person and this person is most likely in our office.

Our cleaning lady had not returned home after cleaning our office last night and her daughter was very worried as her mother is diabetic.

My son jumped into a taxi and ten minutes later he found her mobile in the office and the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the floor but no lady! I was extremely nervous the next ten minutes when my son was chasing the keys to the central garbage place, where she always dumps the garbage.

By then, I knew she was there! but in what condition!? After 10 hours...I was just praying...

Yes - my son and the police, when getting to the celler, could hear her screaming for help! The lock was broken to the garbage room and she had been locked into the garbage room for the whole night!

Thank God, she was in good health and very happy to see my son.

Can you imagine - that when getting back to the office, she wanted to finish the cleaning! My son just said; no way my dear lady, now it's time for you to go home and rest.




The story is a small reminder that we should be greatful of each and every day. The picture of the beautiful Buddha is taken from our Lifestyle Boutique at Norrlandsgatan 18, in Stockholm


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment