Saturday 2 October 2010

Only in New York

We have been spending time at the Convention Center visiting the Spa & Resort Expo. It has been very interesting and giving me many new ideas, especially for our beautiful spa in Stockholm.

After a full day at Expo, it feels relaxing to have dinner at a small local place, called Il Corso, just next to our hotel Peninsula.

A few tables away there were two gentlemen eating and asking us if we enjoyed the food. They told us the pasta was excellent and we must try it. I said thank you but I"m full now. The gentleman said; no no you must try and he put some of his pasta on a small plate and gave to me.

It was delicious and this can only happen in New York!



It's easy to make friends in New York!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment