Monday 21 November 2011

His Dream came through...

Bhutan, the hidden Himalayan kingdom that was kept secret for almost 400 years, is opening it's doors.
The slogan of Bhutan is; 'Happiness is a place'
Actually I feel happiness here is their brand.

I visited Bhutan a few years ago and stayed at the most beautiful Aman resorts.

I also met Jiwan, who worked as a butler and who asked me to fulfill his dreams...




Here you can see Jiwan who had a dream to go abroad one day and visit Sweden. It took Hanna and me 5 months hard work to get all permissions... Jiwan finally ended up in Stockholm and worked for 6 months in our office as an exclusive butler and a Bhutan Expert. His dream came through and I'm sure he thinks of us every day.




A working lady, I met when climbing to one of the many monasteries




One of the Aman hotels built as a traditional Bhutanese country house.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment