Saturday 26 November 2011

Vietnam in focus

I was invited for a nice lunch in Stockholm by Vietnam Airlines earlier this week. Talking about Vietnam brings lovely memories.

I have been to Vietnam two times and it's indeed a country I like very much. The Vietnamese people are lovely and the culture and some of the beaches are amazing.






The island of Con Dao is one of my favorites.






View from the bedroom at Six Senses Con Dao.






The food is great - here I'm learning how to make delicious Vietnamese spring rolls.







The beach at Con Dao is stunning!







I also visited the central part
of Vietnam where you find the cultural cities Hoi An and Hue.







One of my absolute favorite hotels in this area is The Nam Hai







In Hue you will find lovely small shops and great restaurants.







Farzana Karim is the manager of Vietnam Airlines in Scandinavia and Finland. She is also a friend of mine since 20 years




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment