Tuesday 24 November 2009

Time to plan Christmas

This year Christmas will be spent in my home in Stockholm. Most of us at Select will spend Christmas at home, because this is one of our busiest periods and we want to be on call for all our customers.

I truly love Christmas and I always invite all my friends and make great food with influences from all over the world. One year I even went to Finland before Christmas only to buy some special delicacies from the local Market Hall. This year I'm happy to have my son home from London for Christmas. I've been working so hard for the past months so I haven't had time to meet him as much as I'd like to.

For all of You who haven't decided on Christmas yet, I know that we are very very fully booked on almost all destinations, but there are a few precious trips still left. First Come, First Served. Call any of our offices to get fantastic personal service with Your bookings.

No comments:

Post a Comment