Friday 13 November 2009

To take the best and make it even better

I'm not too active on Facebook but I'm going to make a change now I've discovered the thrill of using internet as a social platform to keep in touch with everyone. It's a truly exceptional way to share my life which is so hectic because of all the traveling my work demands of me. Before I always felt I had to be in one place while being in another. It's absolutely impossible to keep the high standard that Select Collection has if you are not all the time visiting properties, going to trade fairs, meeting with managers in hotels and seeing with your own eyes the locations and destinations.

It does of course take a strain on my social life and therefore I'm so happy when I get e-mails like one I got a few days ago via Facebook. A representative we had at SAS before, Lisa, wrote to me a great e-mail about how she's always loved to promote Select Travel and that she's a huge fan (she even booked her honey moon via us). She's now started her own company by the name Kamoja. Kamoja means "to take the best and make it even better".

Conclusion, Lisa and I are doing the same thing taking the best and making it even better. I whish Lisa all the best of luck and I wish You my valued customers many great trips to the best places, that we at Select are making even better for You!

Kamoja!

No comments:

Post a Comment