Tuesday 2 October 2012

Balance...


I love travel!


The World is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page.


It is a privilege to be able to combine work with wonderful travels. And yet coming home is lovely too. Especially if you are met like this...
...with wonderful flowers from a wonderful person
that makes you feel 
special


Balance in life is the ultimate happiness. That is why all the big guys gurus/philosophers/people full of wisdom, talk about balance. Mental and physical....

On the subject of the physical, I am off to the the gym now…

 


My gym in Stockholm doesn’t look like this magical
gym at the Viceroy Maldives, but still I like it
and it gives me balance.
 

Note: The top image is from Six Senses Con Dao in Vietnam. Fabulous Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment