Thursday 4 October 2012

Celebration...



Celebrating lovely Gillian…

Gillian has worked with me since Aktiv-Resor days, the company I had for more than 10 years both in Sweden and Finland, before starting Select in 1992. It has been a wonderful journey.

My first idea was selling sport tours as I love to play tennis. Next step up was to arrange round the world trips from an office in Stockholm’s old town (Gamla Stan) – this catered for everyone from backpackers to discerning travellers.

But finally I sold Aktiv to go all out for the luxury niche, to put heart and soul into creating perfect unique journeys for my customers.  We spread from Sweden to all the Nordic countries and the UK.

And so 20 years later we gather here to celebrate Gillian, with my lovely staff in Stockholm.  We have a beautiful work environment and wonderful people in all our offices, and that too is worth celebrating…
Part of the lovely team, snapped in the kitchen.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment