Sunday 11 October 2009

El Bulli

Yesterday I had a heaven on earth dinner, a once in a life time food experience. Actually a once in thirty-two time food experience.

Christian invited Lena and me for dinner at El Bulli. This is regarded and also rated as the worlds finest restaurant. It's about 150km North of Barcelona (2 hours drive) and the queue to get a table is one year. (Of course Select Collection can arrange it for you!) The food is very innovative and the whole experience was special. My favorite dish out of the thirty-two we had, was the rose leaf dish. Can you imagine my surprise when I today heard that the roses are from my dear friends Mia Ljungberg-Nevado and her husband John Nevado's rose estate?! 100% organic roses.

Christian who invited us for this wonderful dinner

Lena and me







The rose dish

1 comment: